Update: 1/10/2020: The deadline has passed for applying for an Equity Seat. If you applied before 1/10/20, please check your email (including SPAM) for an update.
We are very excited to offer 4 equity seats for our 2020 conference. These seats are possible largely due to the generous donations from others who want to support our MSWHC community. If you would like to contribute, you can do so on the Registration Page.
Two Types are available:
1. Partially Funded Conference Seats: Recipient pays $105 for registration to the conference, shared cabin lodging, and parking.
2. Fully Funded Conference Seats: Recipient pays $15 for registration to the conference, shared cabin lodging, and parking.
*Meals are not included. Attendees may bring their own food or purchase a meal plan during open registration.
Equity Seats support our intention to create space that is respectful and inclusive for all who participate with specific attention to the ways our dominant culture has perpetuated oppression and limited the voices of Black and Indigenous People of Color and people with disabilities in many healing spaces.
We prioritize these seats as opportunities for women who would be unable to attend the conference without financial assistance. Priority will be given to:
Women of Color
Native American Women
Women with disabilities
Women who are Veterans
1. This process requires you to download, complete and mail in a form to us. To qualify, read through this entire process before applying.
2. Download the application form below and mail it to us by December 31, 2019. Forms must be postmarked by December 31 to be considered. Mailing directions are on the form.
3. Add our email address to your email contacts. If you do not, it is very likely our email will go to your SPAM or Gmail Promotions folder and you will think we did not respond. Our email address is email@example.com.
4. We will notify selected recipients via email and/or phone between January 1 and January 15, 2020. If we do not receive a response from you by January 20, we will offer the seat to someone else.
5. Recipients will have until February 7, 2020 to register and pay any due registration fees.